Thursday, July 3, 2008

Schools Out and Summer Has Begun!





This post is a little late, but better late than never.
The last day of school, which was June 12th I told the boys they could have a few buddies over to have a pizza/watergun fight to kick off summer.

They had a ton of fun and noone left our house without being totally drenched. I think it was because Kade got a hold of the hose and everyone else was trying to get him with there little waterguns. Trust to Kade to break the rules of NOT using the Hose. (like father like son)

They had a great time and made some fun memories together.

2 comments:

The Cook's said...

It was so good to see you too, you look great as always! Next time your in town we need to go out with all the girls! take care love ya

The Brockbanks said...

I love the last day of school! Your boys are getting so big. What fun memories you are helping create. You are such a good mom! It sounds like we all need homeade hot tubs at our houses.