Sunday, July 27, 2008

HOW MUCH IS TO MUCH?





Sadie is obsessed with putting on sunscreen. That is a good thing, but she has to do it herself. That is a bad thing.

We were at the beach and I had already lathered her all up with sunscreen, I went down by the shoreline and came back and this is what I saw! I just laughed and grabbed my camera. She loves to put it in her hair, she sees me put it in the boys hair so they don't get burnt heads. So she automatically thinks that where it belongs. She definitely won't have a problem with her head getting burnt.

7 comments:

Emily said...

I love catching up with you guys. I'm so glad that you're enjoying CA so much. I'm so jealous of your beach days. I hear you about all that sandy mess...ahhh! I'm totally going to copy your 12 course lunch idea - the pb&j isn't cutting it at our house anymore either. What else have you been up to lately? I need something creative to do, any ideas? Hopefully we'll be in a house within this next month so I can put my now rusty creative side back to work. Hey, I hear Green's are moving, are you guys coming back?

Ashlee said...

Good job Sadie! And good luck Natalie, she is so cute but has that little mind of her own that they all come with. They do what they want when and how they want too, I have a few of those around my house too they are so much fun. Take care.

Skinner Family said...

So cute!! My kids love the beach, Bear Lake is really close to us, so we try to go a couple times. I hear you about the sand, you have to just live with the mess when your family is having so much fun.

Amy said...

I can't believe you don't like living in Cali, I would take the traffic any day to have the energy of the ocean close by!!! I am the sunblock Nazi so make sure you only buy sunblock with zinc or titanium oxide that is better for our skin!

The Brockbanks said...

Those pictures are so cute. I never think to grab my camera in moments like that. I am so jealous that you get to go to the beach whenever you want. I love the ocean! That lunch idea is just what I needed. You are so creative.

Violet said...

Any time you want to go to the beach just let me know. Tom and I are also looking forward to taking advantage of being so close to the beach this year.

It looks like you have more adventures than we have, we need your kids to liven up our lives :O)

Mickel said...

Too cute! My niece, Annie, is obsessed with sunscreen too. But she's big enough now to just pretend she's spraying it out of the bottle. It was great to see you guys at the wedding. My kids were so sad to leave all the Sampson's that night. We all need to get together more.