Sunday, July 13, 2008

Dirt & Diapers






This is one of Sadie's favorite past times. No clothes playing outside in the dirt. Yeah, I know, I thought I was getting a princess, but she pretty much is a tomboy, that's OK so was I. Hopefully she will be a tomboy in a princess dress, does that work?

10 comments:

Debi said...

She is a doll! Great pix's of her, I'm sure they'll find a frame. A little dirt is good for a princess.

Mickel said...

Cute! Even princesses need time to play in the dirt.

Rachel T said...

She looks so cute! She needs to come and play with anna and carly - they can turn anyone into a princess.

Ashlee said...

Oh my gosh she is so stinkin cute! I love these kind of pictures. Give that dirty little girl a hug from me.

Heidi said...

That is too cute! She is just putting her domestic skills to good use. In no time she will be making mud pies!! And at least she leaves the diaper on!

Kim said...

She's still a little cutie, dirt and all!

Misty said...

Natalie, your daughter is such a cutie - I have never seen her before, just the boys. Cute blog. Take care.

Skinner Family said...

She is so cute! I don't even remember the last time I saw you, it was before you had Sadie. You will have to let me know when you are going home for a visit. I will be heading up there this weekend, my grandma passed away. It is so nice to be able to just get in the car and drive home. Give me a call sometime, I would love to chat and catch up. (307)886-5512

Leanne said...

of course that is the best kind of princess!!!(the one who's not afraid to get dirty) CUTE PICS!

Violet said...

Dirt can always be washed off,but it is the memories that stick!

There is nothing better than dirt to make you feel like a kid.