Sunday, July 27, 2008

12 course LUNCH!




My kids and I are already bored of are every day simple sandwiches for lunch, so I decided to get creative. I had read about this somewhere, so I decided to spice up lunch for the kids. I told them we were going to have a 12 COURSE LUNCH today! I got all sorts of questions.

I told them not to peak, I was making a surprise for them. They loved the anticipation and they really liked having so many things to choose from. I put it on the table and invited them to lunch! They thought it was great. I didn't get any complaints from Sadie or Mitchell, and Kade only told me he wouldn't eat a few of the items, so I consider it a success! It made for a fun lunch, and it actually lasted longer than the usual 10 minutes. HOORAY!

3 comments:

McKay and Rachel said...

That look so fun! I am totally going to do that! you are so creative.

Leanne said...

that is the best Idea, I Love it, and I'll have to try it!

Skinner Family said...

That is a fun idea. I have the hardest time getting Beau to sit down and eat, I will have to try that.