




We have truly taken advantage of living so close to the beach this year. The kids all enjoy going and it is such a wonderful time when we go. Mitchell loves to body board, Kade loves to jump the waves and dig for sand crabs and Sadie walks the shoreline with her bucket collecting shells and rocks. Scott and I do a little of everything.
We always have to bring plenty of snacks, but we have a wonderful time and we all enjoy ourselves completely.
I have gotten passed the sand mess and I enjoy myself a lot more, the little sand in the car no longer ruffles my feathers. It makes for fun family time and lots of great memories and I realized that is all that matters.
1 comment:
I can't wait to come agian and visit so we can go beachin it. I love these pictures and still can not get over how blond Mckade's hair is. Can't wait to see you all.
Post a Comment