

Spring is wanting to start but Mother Nature keeps getting confused and letting winter come back. I got excited for Spring the other day and went out and got these baskets of SPRING flowers for my porch. They make me happy to look out my window and see the bright colors. Sadie loves to smell them.
Spring at our house also means BASEBALL! Mitchell and McKade both love baseball season. They are on different leagues so that makes for 4 games and 2 practices a week for us. That is a lot of baseball if you ask me. They both are doing very well and love the game. I enjoy watching them and love they are enjoying the sport together.
3 comments:
How cute are your boys in their outfits! So if I can't get ahold of you I will assume you are at baseball right? :) How fun for them. Sadie looks so cute with the flowers and I love the special effects. Have fun on your trip! :)
I loved watching Mitchell's baseball game the other day! He looked so cute out their and it was fun to get into the game with you. When you guys get back from your trip let me know and I'll come to one of Kade's games. And you will be glad you guys left this weekend! It seriously feels like November.
Wow, spring isn't the only thing that is springing up--your kids are getting so old! Thanks for the darling pics!! Sure miss your family.
Post a Comment