Monday, April 5, 2010

A Chilly Easter 2010

We headed out for our 1st big camping adventure for the year. We went to the lower Glenwood hills, we all thought it was going to be kind of warm, we were wrong but it was super fun and super chilly. The kids had a great time and always have fun when we are enjoying the outdoors. We were able to go on lots of Ranger rides, we dyed easter eggs, rolled easter eggs down the hill, played several great games of wiffle ball, roasted marshmallows for smores, had a great easter egg hunt and even watched a few videos and best of all we snuggled in the new trailer and were able to listen to General Conference and stay super warm.
I LOVE heaters and a nice bed when we camp! It was a GREAT 1st camping trip for the year and I am sure there will be plenty more.










3 comments:

Mickel said...

You guys are so brave! We had plans to go camping over Easter weekend too, but when we saw the weather we chickened out...and we're in Southern Utah. I haven't been to Glenwood for a long time. Love that little town.

smithsonthemove said...

I am glad the new trailer worked out. Looks like you had fun! What great memories you are creating with your cute family!

Stacy and Blair said...

Looks fun! Too bad we missed you guys and weren't in Glenwood at the same time. I need to get over to see my little kiddos, or they need to come visit me. I miss them.