Monday, April 5, 2010

Just CRUIS'N








Scott and I were able to go on a 7 days Cruise with his work. We had a fun group and Scott and I loved every minute of just being together and relaxing. Relaxing we did, we were able to sleep in, work out, have 2 couple massages ( they ended way to quick), take naps during the day, lay out by the pool, watch dolphins and whales by the side of the ship and of course enjoy way to much food.

We stopped at 3 stops. Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, and Cabo San Lucas. They were all pretty and warm. We both were able to try out parasailing, snorkeling wave riding on the ocean and experience the open market (this made me grateful for package meet in america). The little kids in mexico of course are excellent salespeople and you can't resist there sweet little "Please Lady" . I had to take a picture with the 3 little ones there that got me and the other 3 girls and all our $$$$.

We truly had a wonderful time together and the kids did well with grandma and the nanny so it was a great little getaway for all.

3 comments:

Mickel said...

SO JEALOUS! Looks like a blast. There's nothing like couple time in the sun with NO KIDS. And a nanny? MUST LEARN MORE!

smithsonthemove said...

I am so glad you guys had fun! And the picture you took of the meat - that is why I became a vegetarian! :)

Stacy and Blair said...

Glad you guys had fun! I can totally see you buying everything from those cute little kids, I do the same thing. I can't resist.