With the long dreaded winter we were having here in Utah, Maui Hawaii was calling our name. We couldn't have been more excited and it came at a perfect time. We had yet another morning where we woke up to SNOW, but we ALL had smiles on our faces because we were heading out to spend some well needed time in the sun and sand.
The kids highlight of the trip was at 1:00 o'clock each day by the pool. $1 dollar snow cones. They loved this. I think we tried every flavor combo possible after 7 days. It was the best deal in all of HAWAII!
Mitchell and Scott enjoyed snorkeling, boogie boarding and playing beach frisbee. McKade loved exploring the resort, he also was a little fish and truly enjoyed playing basketball in the pools, going down the waterfall slide and soaking in all the hot tubs. Sadie and I spent all our time at the Shipwreck pool. Sadie loved this place. We had a hard time getting her to want to go anywhere else. She would play for hours and I was able to soak in some rays and even read a few magazines. We truly RELAXED for 7 days straight. IT WAS PARADISE!
Hawaii is a beautiful place and I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE all the green everywhere. We were able to find the hidden waterfall again and Scott and Mitchell were able to BRAVE the 30 ft. jump off waterfall. We enjoyed a picnic there and were able to soak in the sun and enjoy all the lush green jungle setting all around us.
We had a wonderful and relaxing trip and can't wait until our next Hawaii experience.
3 comments:
Don't you love Maui. Next time we should plan out trips so we are there the same time! I am glad you guys enjoyed your vacation, it doesn't always feel like one when the kids are with you. But somehow your family does it. When you guys coming out to California to visit?!! We miss you guys!
Sounds so nice! I need to try to figure out a way that Blair and I can be part of all your many travels, especially HAWAII ones. Maybe we can be the nannies? Or maybe we can just be adopted into your family so we can go on fun trips too? Just some thoughts!
What great pictures! Wish we could have gone with you! Next time for sure!! :)
Post a Comment