St. Patty's Day. The kids love dressing in green and waking up to GREEN pancakes and this year we made GREEN orange juice. They thought that was great. They also asked if I could use some GREEN koolaid to make there spikes in there hair GREEN. And Sadie didn't want to miss out on the fun, so she of course had to have GREEN stripes in her hair.
We were going to have a GREEN dinner, but nothing GREEN sounded good for me. So we just settled for some taco soup and mint icecream. Sadie didn't know about this holiday, but her brothers filled her in on wearing green. She thought it was fun and even got mad at Scott a couple of times for not wearing GREEN.
3 comments:
Cute pics, you are such a fun, creative mom!
Green orange juice huh? I'm such a color person I don't know if I could've drank that. But you are a fun mom! Your kids are pretty lucky. Remind them that aunt Stacy says they better be good to you.
What's with those Sampson boys and their negativity towards holidays? Just wear the green, already! Fun day for your kids, thanks to you. I couldn't handle the green dinner thing either. We settled for green frosting and sprinkles on cupcakes.
Post a Comment