Mitchell has been wanting to go to Timpanogas Cave since we have moved back. Grandma Sampson and Mitchells 2 Aunts and 2 cousins were able to go with us. It was a great time. I was glad we started the hike early. I forgot how towards the end of the hike it seems to get steeper with age. We all made it up GREAT and the caves inside were amazing. It was a fun time and a great memory.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Timpanogas Cave
Mitchell has been wanting to go to Timpanogas Cave since we have moved back. Grandma Sampson and Mitchells 2 Aunts and 2 cousins were able to go with us. It was a great time. I was glad we started the hike early. I forgot how towards the end of the hike it seems to get steeper with age. We all made it up GREAT and the caves inside were amazing. It was a fun time and a great memory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was really surprised by how much our kids loved Timp Cave. Love it when they can have fun and learn at the same time.
That was a good little trip. I'm glad that I we didn't need our oxygen tanks like we had talked about in the beginning. I have to admit, I was in better shape than I thought! It was fun to watch the kiddos. They loved it! And I still think the caves have shrunk, I think I about hit my head 20 times.
I don't know what we are thinking when we try to hike with our kids...I thought I could climb 1.6 miles up to the falls (which is strait up) this past Saturday with both kids (extra 50 lbs plus the stroller) in the double stoller - I only made it up about 15 minutes and then my lungs were burning so bad I couldn't breath so the boys had to take over pushing. I guess I need to do it more to get in better shape! :)
Post a Comment