Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Little SideKick!






The boys are back in school and they are really enjoying it so far, we will see if it sticks or the newness will wear off soon. Sadie is my SideKick and she is truly a joy to have at home with me right now. Yesterday, she said, Mom are you ready for lunch? I said, almost from the other room. I came into the kitchen and she had the chips and salsa and turkey and bread out on the cupboard and told me she was getting the lunch ready for us. She even had pulled the barstool out for me to sit right next to her. So cute! While we were eating she looked at me and said, " MOM you are my BEST FRIEND!" Oh I hope she doesn't grow up to fast to soon. We are having a fun time together and really enjoying each others companionship!


DOES THIS SMILE MELT YOUR HEART OR WHAT?

7 comments:

Debi said...

She is soooo sweet!! Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could push pause on our kids lives... just a few times? I hope you settled back into Utah great and it sounds like all is well! XOXOX Debi

Heidi said...

She is beautiful. What a sweet little girl! It is simply heaven having only one child at home while the others are at school. I am sure she is loving the extra attention! We miss you guys! When are you coming to California to visit?

Mickel said...

What a sweetheart! It is nice that she gets so much one-on-one time with you. That's the biggest struggle we have...finding time to give each child undivided attention. When we do get that time, they turn into completely different children...sweet, nice, pleasant...I actually really like my kids when I'm only around one at a time. JK. Love them all always, of course.

Stacy and Blair said...

That is so cute! The things she says are priceless. Keep enjoying her and don't let her grow up! I'm glad the boys are liking school. And I hope you have their first day of school pictures coming soon.

smithsonthemove said...

All I can say is I am so glad you have your girl! :)

amy said...

Even though my little ones follow me around trying to get me to play 'supergirl' and go fish constantly, I try to take a minute and play with them as much as I can because it is going by sooo fast. Sadie is a little mini-you and so adorable.

Anne said...

I LOVE the two years at home with my kids before school starts. You really get to have some fun time with your little buddy as their personality pops out.

It sounds like a fun year for you two! She is a beauty~enjoy.