Sadie has been asking me to paint her toenails. Well she took matters into her own hands and finally did it herself. It was her first attempt by herself. This is the outcome, not bad, not good, but she was happy and very PROUD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh wow, that is beautiful. I'll have to have Sadie paint mine too! She's talented.
Those are some beautiful piggies! I bet that kept her occupied for quite some time :)
It was fun to hear from you. I'm glad you're happy to be back. Thank goodness you gave me a couple reminders--flies & the heat, before I got too homesick.
We like it here there's so much you can't beat but we still miss friends...
You are way too patient for me, I would have died watching one of my girls do that. She is so cute and I love her thick painted toes :)
Post a Comment