Sunday, January 25, 2009

WHO SAYS I DON'T WATCH MY KIDS?




















  


  I promise she was only at the bar 5 minutes without my supervision.  I was trying to get unpacked and thought I was doing so good to have her painting at the bar, instead of watching the television.  Well I came back down to a masterpiece.  I reacted with my camera instead of my normal motherly instincts.

  " Mom, me painted me all by myself."

I truly have a one of a kind masterpiece.  Any takers?

5 comments:

Skinner Family said...

She is so cute! Don't worry you are not the only slacker parent. While I was on my computer, Bailey and Beau got into the garage and "pretended" to go for a drive. I didn't notice until the panick button started going off. I think they pushed every button they could. What is scary is that my keys were in the ignition - oops. I now keep the door to the garage locked :)

Ashlee said...

Oh my gosh........... She is the cutest even painted red! I'll take her send her this way!!!

Anne said...

You are such a good mom to set her up with paint instead of the tv. The tv is so much easier...

She's so cute all painted up!

Mickel said...

Do you have the children's book, "I Ain't Gonna Paint No More"? Sadie would love it.

Stacy and Blair said...

I'll take her! She's pretty stinkin cute and I can totally picture her saying "Mommy I painted myself" Oh man! I love kids.