Tuesday, January 27, 2009

HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY KADE!

Kade turned 6.  Wow he is growing up on me so quickly!  He had a fun filled few days!  His birthday fell on Sunday this year, which he was not very thrilled with so we partied for 3 days, so he got really spoiled.

Kade's request this year was a BMX dirt bike cake!  This is what I came up with.  He was thrilled, so I was happy!


He woke up at 7:00 am to open gifts on Sunday, before Scott and I had to head out for meetings.  He is a great kid.  He loves life and loves anything outdoors, and anything where there is people involved.  We are proud of him and so glad he keeps us humble and is a part of our family!  WE LOVE YOU B UDDY!  Love MOM & DAD

7 comments:

Emily said...

What a cute kid and that cake...can I have a BMX bike cake for my birthday?

Stacy and Blair said...

Kader's! Happy Birthday. Man, I seriously can't believe that he's 6. That is just crazy! I wanted him to stay little. Love ya guys!

The Cook's said...

Ok TALK ABOUT MARTHA STEWART, YOU CAN TOP HER HANDS DOWN! THE CAKE LOOKS AWESOME! AND HOLY COW YOUR KIDS ARE THE CUTEST !!!! ITS SO FUN CATCHING UP WITH YOU EVEN IF ITS ONLY ON OUR BLOGS!

Davenport family said...

Kade's birthday cake looks awesome! Happy Birtday Kade! I can't believe he is 6! Opening presents at 7 AM what a trooper.

amy said...

I DREAD doing the potty training thing here in the next year with Haven, it's up there in the top 3 of the hardest part of parenting! Cute birthday cake, mine are coming from the bakery from now on since something always seems to go wrong!

Violet said...

Happy birthday Kade!!! Man your kids are so cute!

I love sitting behind you in sacrament meeting Sadie always gives me something to look at if I zone out during a talk. :0)

By the way we are thinking about doing a Bunco night would you be interested?

Anne said...

I'm totally impressed with that cake Natalie--Happy Birthday Kade!