Sunday, January 18, 2009

SHE DID IT!

The past 2 weeks I have had tears of Joy and Sadness, you see that is what potty training does to you. It was a lonnnnnnnng 2 weeks, but she is doing it by herself now. YIPPY YEAH WHO!


All of a sudden she seems so grown up, & she gets pretty proud of herself when she does the whole routine.
>















                   



  





 
Scott has been out of town, so I thought it was the perfect opportunity for potty training.  I just had forgot how it consumes you and your child and you really can't do much but watch your child like a hawk, but still let them have their space. Man, you can't even leave the house.

SHE DID IT, & Slowly but surely I know I will finally get to go out to TARGET once again. 

8 comments:

Paul and Michelle said...

yay sadie!!! isn't it amazing that as sonn as they are wearing underware all signs of babyness are gone and you magically have a kid?

smithsonthemove said...

I am so proud for both of you. It never is easy! :)

Ashlee said...

Yeah!!!! The last two weeks you have heard a lot of good job Sadie, but GOOD JOB Natalie!!!! Maybe I'll train Briggs, mmmm... Nah! She is stinkin cute too, I want to kiss her little cheeks off... Way to go...

Anne said...

Celebrate, what a great day!! I've got those days ahead and I'm sure I have fogotten (possibly even blocked out)just how fun potty training can be.

Your story about Mitchell had me laughing. He's adorable! We totally understand his confusion.

Stacy and Blair said...

Yeah! She even looks like such a big girl now. I miss her. I liked when I came into the house over Christmas and she came running to me and said Stacy and gave me a huge hug! Make sure she doesn't forget me k? Tell the boys hello (Scott included).

The Brockbanks said...

HELP!! Aniston was potty trained at 19 months. I was so excited! She turned two and started pooping and peeing ALL over my house. So now at 26 months we are back in diapers and not even trying......What am I going to do? Potty training is my worst mom chore ever! Congratulations, Sadie is my idol:)

Mickel said...

That's always such a huge relief! I hate potty training...it really does take over your life for a while. Congratulations Sadie! You're such a big girl.

Ditte said...

Way to go, Nat! Potty training is always full of thrills and giggles, isn't it!