We started the night off with our new Sampson family tradition. FONDUE!
For Desert we had chocolate FONDUE! The kids licked there lips and couldn't get enough of the CHOCOLATE!
New Pj's on Christmas Eve is a tradition, the boys love them, but always a little disappointed when it's just clothes and not a TOY!
Sadie made a perfect Mother Mary!
Mitchell was Joseph, ( a little embarrassed about the whole costume) Sadie was Mary and Kade was a WISE wise man!
Who's ready for BREAKFAST?
Me cook you food!
Mitchell looks like a natural, what a pose!
We had a wonderful Christmas. We were able to reflect on our Savior Jesus Christ and spend time with the ones we love most. We are so thankful for a wonderful 2008! We as a Family were truly blessed with both health and safety& we are looking forward to an outstanding 2009!
8 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great christmas!!That bike is awesome.
Hey happy new year!! Looks like you guys had a wonderful christmas!!! Hope all is well, are you coming to town soon? We need to get together!! Love ya!
It was fun to see you guys. Hopefully you had a better ride back home than you did getting to Utah. Hope to see you again soon!
I bet the kids were excited to get home and see their Christmas toys again! It was fun to see you guys and spend time. I loved it as usual. I hope your survived all the craziness that goes with a vacation away from home. Come again soon!
Nat,
You have such a georgeous family. Looks like Santa made it to your house. I used to Fondue when Brent and I first got married and that is making me want to get it all out and do it again. Looks like fun.
Love ya, Jen
Cute pictures! Looks like Santa treated everyone well in Cali... Love and miss you
I love that motorcycle. I've never seen something so cool in that size. You're right, it does look so natural.
I know two girls who'd be totally game for "me cook you breakfast"--so darn cute!
Happy New Year!
It looks like you had a great Christmas.
My family use to act out the Christmas story too. All of the cousins were involved. Thanks for bringing back a lot of great memories.
Post a Comment