Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mom, I'M NOT TIRED!


Kade and I are always having our issues of him telling me that he is not tired. Kade is 5 and still could use a short nap. 5 or 6 o'clock at night Kade is not a very Happy Camper. He is soo tired and wines about everything. I am always telling Kade he should lay down and watch a show and have some quiet time. He always tells me, MOM I'M NOT TIRED! Well this picture speaks for itself!

MOM'S DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

That is too funny! He is such a stuubord, little guy! But so dang cute.

Leanne said...

that is so my second child also, that is so funny!

Mickel said...

It's got to be kindergarten. Noelle is just exhausted every day after school. They must be working those brain cells pretty hard.

Stacy and Blair said...

Oh, that makes me miss your kids! Cade is so sweet. I bet my school kids would all look sweet if they were sleeping too. So I got an account just so I can leave you and Kel messages now. I might get into the blogging world, but it's kind of not as fun without kids, and we are sure not ready for those!