Sadie is growing up before our EYES!
She is a little spitfire and keeps me smiling each day. I LOVE her morning piggies after she has tosseld and turned on them through the night.
I have to keep her hair pulled up when she goes to bed or she has ALL her hair in her face, and she has to swipe it away constantly.
5 comments:
Hey cute Sadie! She looks so big sitting there eating her bowl of cereal. Putting her hair up at night probably minimizes snarls the next morning. We have tears EVERY morning when I'm doing hair. The cost of being beautiful!
She is so sweet! I love her morning piggies... Can't wait to see her soon!!!
Natalie, she is just beautiful. glad to hear you guys are liking CA so much. With all that blonde hair in your family I'm sure you guys are fitting in just fine.
Natalie... she belongs in an advertisement!!! What a darling picture.
Nat, she is too cute! You need another girl when they look like that! I need to see her next time you come out or you're in trouble.
Post a Comment