Mitchell started 2ND grade and Kade started Kindergarten. Wow, are they really that old? They both really enjoyed there first day of school, there were no tears on either end and all smiles when they came home. I loved my time with Sadie while the boys were away and I think she enjoyed mine. She wanted my undivided attention the whole 3 hours.
Sadie of course needed a photo just like her brothers, she is into doing everything they do! They of course think it's great, we will see how long this last!
6 comments:
Is Sadie really that tan??? She is so cute and I look forward to my daily chat's with her.
What happened to little Mitch and Mckade? They look like little men! I can't believe how fast our children are growing right before our eyes. I am glad to hear they love school and I am really glad to hear that Mitch was not tramatized since you forgot to show him his class and teacher the first day! :) chat with you soon
our kids are so dang good lookin!!!! Man Sadie is so tan!!! Wish i coulda gotten kota out into the sun more but being preggers and with the temp nearing the hundreds...fat chance:) email meZ!!!
love your new background! How fun that your kids get to grow up near the beach! Flag football is so fun, Payton told me football was his fav because it felt so good in his heart when he made a touchdown!!!:)
Study hard boys! You sure look handsome in your new school duds.
cute kids!! don't you love back to school, new clothes, new excitement, a few less kids!!!
Nat, Sadie is so beautiful! It makes me sad that I don't get to see her. I cry when I look at your blog because I miss ya so much. When are you moving back?
Post a Comment