The anticipated day had finally arrived. On October 11, 2008, Mitchell was confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Mitchell has been looking forward to this day for quite a while and is so proud to be the newest member of our ward. I am grateful for the wonderful EXAMPLE he is to his little brother and sister.

Mitchell's grandma and grandpa Sampson flew in for this special occasion. We had a wonderful weekend with them and so grateful they were able to come for this SPECIAL day!

Mitchell has been looking forward to this day for quite a while and is so proud to be the newest member of our ward. I am grateful for the wonderful EXAMPLE he is to his little brother and sister.
We are so proud of Mitchell and the decisions he is making in his life. He is a wonderful son, and we are so blessed to have him in our family.
4 comments:
Congrats Mitchell... We love you and are proud of you! Gald to hear that it was a perfect day wish we could have been there to celebrate it with you, we love and miss you.
Congratulations Mitchell! We are excited for you and proud of the good decisions you are making. It is great to be a member of the Church. So many wonderful blessings come from having the gospel in your life. Wish we could have been there and hope we see you soon!
Wow...he is so big! Isn't it crazy we have 8 year old little boys. So much fun! Love all your wonderful comments...it is so nice to have you as a friend. I can't complain...you have it just as tough on your own away from family. We miss you!
How sweet! Nat, your kids are so cute, and I really do miss you guys. Blair and I wish we could've come to Mitchell's baptism. My parents said it was a really special day and I bet it was! I have a blog. murdocksareus.blogspot.com
Post a Comment