Sadie showing a little "SADIE" attitude!
Sadie found her name on her desk and was able to get all her projects completed!
Mom and Sadie, before we said our GOODBYES!
Sadie showing me that she found her cubby!
Sadie's Tinkerbell Backpack!
She was super happy until it was time to say goodbye, and then she got a little teary eyed, and luckily her teacher got her attention and made her help her with a project! When I picked her up, she was all smiles and excited about all the activities and so happy she got to have recess this year. It is going to be a great year!
WE LOVE YOU SADIE!
3 comments:
Nat! Sadie looks so cute as always! I love her little out fit and cute hair!! Looks like it was an exciting day.
Oh, I'm glad she did so good! She is so brave and she just looks as cute and confident as ever. I hope you're enjoying your time with no kids. If you ever feel a void, I have a kid you can borrow :)
What a cutie! She looks very ready! Way to go Sadie!! :)
Post a Comment