Both boys came home with HUGE smiles and seemed to be super happy about the first day! I am anticipating a super fun year. Ms. Sadie is counting down the days until she can go. Sadie has her meet the teacher on Friday & then she will be starting Kindergarten on Tuesday, August 29, 2011. It is hard to believe my babies will all be in school. I have mixed emotions, but mostly very excited for them all.
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Back to School Boys!
The boys headed back to school today. They were both pretty excited and woke up really early to make sure they were ready for the big day. Mitchell is in 5th grade and Kade is in 3rd grade. We had a super fun summer but all good things must come to an end. It will be nice to be back on task with schedules, betimes and ALL that HOMEWORK.
Both boys came home with HUGE smiles and seemed to be super happy about the first day! I am anticipating a super fun year. Ms. Sadie is counting down the days until she can go. Sadie has her meet the teacher on Friday & then she will be starting Kindergarten on Tuesday, August 29, 2011. It is hard to believe my babies will all be in school. I have mixed emotions, but mostly very excited for them all.
Both boys came home with HUGE smiles and seemed to be super happy about the first day! I am anticipating a super fun year. Ms. Sadie is counting down the days until she can go. Sadie has her meet the teacher on Friday & then she will be starting Kindergarten on Tuesday, August 29, 2011. It is hard to believe my babies will all be in school. I have mixed emotions, but mostly very excited for them all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Of course they're wearing basketball shorts. Oh Nat, your boys are so funny. They look handsome and I can't believe they are already in 5th grade and 3rd grade. Seem too little to me. Hope the school year is a huge success! Can't wait to see how Ms Sadie's first day goes :)
You are going to have a hard time with those cute boys. I bet they are already breaking little girls hearts!! Come and visit soon. We missed you guys at mormon dodger night this summer!!
Post a Comment