Thursday, August 18, 2011

Look mom, no WHEELS! (training wheels that is)

Teaching Sadie how to rider her bike without training wheels was on our "TO DO LIST" this summer. We have been extremely busy this summer with the boys activities, so teaching Sadie how to ride a bike has been on the back burner. Sadie came in last week while Scott was out of town and told me she wanted her training wheels off. I was not really in the mood to deal with the bike thing right then, but I decided to go ahead and take off the training wheels. 15 minutes later, Kade and Sadie came in the house and told me I needed to come outside. Kade was MR. PATIENT and had taught his little sister how to ride her bike without the training wheels. I don't know who was more excited, Kade or Sadie. It was such a fun teaching moment for both of them.



Scott came home to a big surprise and she is riding like a crazy woman all over the roads. Thanks Kade , and Sadie, Mom and Dad are super PROUD of YOU!

No comments: