Sunday, December 27, 2009

Trying to make the most out of WINTER!







I decided I better start trying to make the most out of winter since I live where winter is like 5 to 6 months of the year. Scott and Mitchell have taken up snowboarding together, and I decided to invest in some nice winter clothes and go out and enjoy all that the winter months have to offer. I took the kids sledding, Kade got to try out his snowboard on the sledding hill and we even got to build a snowman together. I must say it was a wonderful day and having nice warm winter clothes makes all the difference if you are going to be out in the weather. Scott and Mitchell have picked a new hobby and I decided when they go to the slopes Sadie, Kade and I will do some sort of winter activity. So far so good. I hope I can keep up the good spirits!

1 comment:

Mickel said...

That's what you call making the best of a different situation. Hate to tell you I wore flip-flops out today. A little romp in the snow would be fun though, not to mention how pretty it looks in the pictures.