The boys wanted to cut there own "REAL" Christmas tree down this year. I love my "FAKE" tree but they wanted one to call there own. Kade and Sadie really didn't care what tree we cut down, but Mitchell was a different story. He was a man on a mission. I was a wimp and kept telling Mitchell lets just cut a tree bud, but no he had to stand back and look at the tree from every angle. He was a trooper and finally after about an hour found the tree. It looks great, but I do have to admit the trees ALL look better in there natural environment.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
oH cHriStmaS TrEe!
The boys wanted to cut there own "REAL" Christmas tree down this year. I love my "FAKE" tree but they wanted one to call there own. Kade and Sadie really didn't care what tree we cut down, but Mitchell was a different story. He was a man on a mission. I was a wimp and kept telling Mitchell lets just cut a tree bud, but no he had to stand back and look at the tree from every angle. He was a trooper and finally after about an hour found the tree. It looks great, but I do have to admit the trees ALL look better in there natural environment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks like you guys are enjoying that Utah snow a little too much. Come out here to sunny California for a visit, we miss you guys! Your kids just keep getting cuter!!
Look at all that snow! Looks like you had fun. It was so good to see you! Wish I lived closer to you!! The kids look so cute bundled up! Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment