Monday, June 22, 2009

3 year old BIRTHDAY WISHES!

SHE IS 3! No, I cannot believe it! She has been counting down the days for quite a while now. This is the first year she really knew that it was her birthday! All she wanted for her birthday is for everything to be PINK!

Pink Cake, Pink Balloons, Pink Clothes, Pink Stroller!

She enjoyed every minute of her birthday and she truly was the PINK PRINCESS for the day!

WE LOVE YOU SADIE BUG!

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY!




6 comments:

smithsonthemove said...

You finally get to do a pink cake! How fun. She looks adorable! Happy Birthday Sadie!

Ashlee said...

Happy Birthday! She is so cute glad that you now live closer so we can see her and the boys more.

Stacy and Blair said...

I tried to call to wish her a happy birthday, but you were gone. I hope she had a fun day!

Mickel said...

Look at that smile. She's knows it's ALL about her for the day.

Heidi said...

She is getting so big. What a cutie! How fun that she loves pink so much, a true girly girl. But I am sure she still loves to play in the dirt with her brothers too!

Kim said...

Happy birthday Sadie! She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! :o)