12 years and counting! Scott and I just celebrated our 12th year anniversary. He had it all planned, but he didn't let me in on the secret. I kept asking him what are we doing for our anniversary? should I get a babysitter? should we go to dinner or stay the night somewhere? He was playing it cool and just kept brushing me off. Well, finally 2 days before My big surprise he gave me a poem! YES, Scott wrote me a poem and it said he had a 4 day trip planned and the babysitters were taken care of! I was SHOCKED to say the least. I packed not knowing where he was taking me or the kids.
We got up and we took the kids to grandpa's and grandma's and we drove to the airport! I did not know where we were going, until the curbside checkin said, 2 roundtrip tickets to NEW YORK! I really was stunned!
We had such a wonderful time. We were able to see everything we wanted and had a ton a fun just being together!
The statue of Liberty was amazing up close, The amount of people that were in New York was overwhelming and the lights and the sky scrapers were unbelievable! New York was truly amazing. Our hotel was right in Time Square so it was a party going on all night long.
Scott and I have had a wonderful past 12 years. Sometimes it is hard to believe that it has only been 12 years and on the other hand it seems just like yesterday that we fell in love.
He is a keeper and I am glad I had a best friend to spend the eternities with! LOVE YOU BABE!
5 comments:
What a fun trip! It is one you will always treasure! Way to go Scott!
You are a lucky girl,that is to have gone to New York, well and I guess to have Scott too. :) Glad that you had such a good time!
Yeah! I hope you had tons of fun. I am so proud of Scott for planning something. I love surprises! Can't wait to see you and the kids this weekend.
Way to go Scott! I love New York...I've only been once but I loved it. It's so different than here. Love the self-photos! I got pretty good at taking them in Hawaii...there is some serious skill involved in taking a good one.
That is soo cool! I would love to go to New York for a few days! I'd love to go anywhere with just me and Jerm! Congratulations you guys!
Post a Comment