It is hard to believe that yet another Halloween has come and gone. Halloween is a much anticipated day for the little ones and a whirlwind for the mothers and just another day for the dad ( atleast in our home). The kids were so excited and we had a wonderful time full of tricks and of course many a treats! (Sadie is in heaven, her middle name is SUGAR)
Sadie and Kade posing for another picture, Kade not so thrilled!
Kade was Russel Martin, many of you I am sure are not aware of who he is. He is the Dodgers catcher. Kade is truly obsessed with this man. He has actually told me he would like to change his name when he is older to Russel and he wants me to sign him up for baseball as Russel Martin so he can have MARTIN on his jersey. Hopefully this wears off before he is of age. He liked the candy thing for the 1st few houses then he was pretty much done and just wanted to play with the neighbors.
Mitchell was not sure what he wanted to be this year, so I went to the store and decided for him. He was ok with the idea of a vampire, especially when I put some blood and scratches on his face. He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES halloween and all the treats. Only bad thing is he can only eat a few of the candies due to his braces! Oh well, better on the teeth anyway.
(p.s. I think he makes a handsome EDWARD!)
Sadie is still not sure of the whole dressing up thing so I found this costume and I knew she would look darling. After a lot of bribing , Kade was able to get this on her. When we started trick or treating Scott and I thought she might be a little hesitant, she was until she received her first treat and then it was all over, she was the leader of the pack and Scott and I had to do everything just to keep up with her. Towards the end, we could tell she was tuckerd out and the bag was dragging behind her. Finally we called it quits. She loves her snacks and keeps asking for more snacks please, more snacks please!
6 comments:
Sadie is so freakin cute that outfit was perfect for her! Kade was all he ever wanted and more that boy loves his baseball and is really good at it. Mitchell looks totally cool you did a great job on all of there costumes!
It was so fun to see you guys trick-or-treating! All of your kids looked great but I have to say that Sadie is a doll! I loved that costume! :o)
You guys look so great! Sadie's poodle skirt is darling. I hope you guys got lots of candy and I hope your mom had some time to recover post-holiday.
Mitchel, good job looking scary! And Kade, you look like a little baseball star, Sadie, you're cute no matter what you wear! It's so fun to be able to see them all dressed up for Halloween even though you're far away. Love you guys!
Nat, she is so adorable. Little girls don't come cuter than her! I sure miss you. Your kids are darling and you look beautiful as always! By the way, where are your family pictures you are supposed to send me? Love ya!
They all look sooo cute but Sadie takes the cake. Perfect costume!
Post a Comment