Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Quick Trip to Pismo Beach!



We spent the night at Pismo Beach, since the kids had no school for Veterans Day!

The kids had so much fun exploring and climbing on the cliffs! 
Scott rescuing Sadie, she is always trying to keep up with the boys!
Kade, nestled on top of a cliff, hold on TIGHT!
Sadie, climbing ALL 60 stairs by herself!  (mom, me do it myself, no mom K!)
SAND DOLLAR BEACH!  Wow we had never seen so many sand dollars!  We ended up getting 22 perfect sanddollars

Scott teaching the kids how to skip rocks!
Just me and My Buddy!





Mitchell trying to teach Kade a thing or two about CHESS!

11 comments:

Paul and Michelle said...

ok Natalie I have to get a apple computer!! Your picts are so cute. (plus you guys are all so good lookin!!)I love pismo.

Stacy and Blair said...

Oh Nat, I know all I ever say is that they are so cute, but it's true! And you are very pretty! Everytime Blair and I look at your pictures, I'm like she's so pretty huh? He agrees. Looks like a fun time! Can't wait to come see you sometime!

Anne said...

It has been so fun to get caught up. I love the pictures--your children are BEAUTIFUL!

We'll have to try to make it to Pismo Beach some day, my girls would be thrilled to find perfect sand dollars. What a fun day!

smithsonthemove said...

That is why you live in CA! You can go to the beach whenever you want! Great pictures!

Ashlee said...

Glad that you had a GREAT time! Im jealous of all your beach trips and little get aways... Maybe we should head to Cali. and make a living just being beach bums and live off the world!?! Just kidding maybe in my next life!

Mickel said...

Love your beach pictures! And it looks like you had a really fun weekend. Are you guys headed to Utah for any holidays this year?

Stacy and Blair said...

So I guess I just kind of feel bad for always saying your kids are so cute and your so pretty. Tell Scott that I think he is such a cute big brother too. He's tall, handsome, dark, everything you would ever want for a big brother!

Amy said...

Your family have turned into complete beach bums! Your boys and Sadie are going to be pro surfers one day!

The Brockbanks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Brockbanks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Brockbanks said...

Seriously you are killing me with all of your beach trips. It looks like so much fun. Did you take the picture of them walking on the beach? It looks professional! Is there something you can't do?