Sunday, November 30, 2008

Birthdays, Disneyland, Turkey Dinner & The Beach, What a WEEK!

My Sister & her family were able to come spend the Thanksgiving Holiday with us.  What a fun and memorable weekend. (look @ ALL those BOYS, my poor sister)
We were able to spend a whole day at the beach!  The kids loved every minute and I was able to get some great shots of all the kids enjoying a little SURF & SAND!

Disneyland was a big hit.  It is crazy what a KID you become when you step foot on Disneyland grounds.  We were there from Sun up to Sun down!
Scott and I are so lucky we are able to GROW OLD TOGETHER!
(sure love ya babe!)
THE BOYS WAITING FOR THE PERFECT WAVE!
Nothing BEATS a day at the Beach the day after THANKSGIVING!
Just me and my Mom!

Sadie's Silly Fun with the BOYS!

We loved every minute we were able to spend with our cousins.  We made some great memories and look forward to many more to come.



7 comments:

Paul and Michelle said...

How fun!! I'm glad it didn't rain on you guys!

Debi said...

How fun to spend the holidays with family! I know what you mean about becoming a kid when you step into Disneyland! I wish we were still living closer, we miss it down there.

Ashlee said...

You are photographer phill... Love all those picture's... Glad that you all had so much fun, we missed all of you at thanksgiving!

smithsonthemove said...

I am glad you had a fun b-day and Thanksgiving!

Stacy and Blair said...

Looks like fun! i can't believe how big Kim's boys are getting. I guess as I grow older, so do the kids. I hope you and Scott had a good birthday. Can't wait to see you guys next week! I'll give you a call sometime so we can talk about the traveling arrangements.

Anne said...

Happy birthday, looks like a great Thanksgiving.

Mickel said...

Happy Birthday! Don't you just love turning into an old fart? Isn't it wierd how when you were in your twenties people in their 30's seemed so old? I don't feel my age at all (most days anyway). And what a fun Thanksgiving--brings back great memories of last year.