Monday, October 20, 2008

PiCkeN PuMpKiNs!

Here we are at the Pumpkin Patch to get our Jack-O-Lantern for Halloween.

Mitchell and Kade picked 2 of the largest pumpkins in the patch to call their very own!

They had fun trying out the HAY pyramid and running around the SUNFLOWER maze!
Grandma Mink flew in for the week and we were able to have so much fun with her while she was at our house.
Nothing beats a good old wheel barrow ride!  Slow down DAD!
Sadie took a seat on the white pumpkins to ponder on what Pumpkin she wanted!
Grandma tried to help Sadie make her big decision!

8 comments:

Emily said...

how are you liking the warm weather? Isn't it fun not to have to bundle up and hide your costumes that you pay so much money for on Halloween? BTW, love your pictures - what kind of camera do you have?

smithsonthemove said...

Love the pictures. Especially Sadie with the white pumpkins. How precious!!

Mickel said...

Looks like fun! Sure beats the trip to Wal-mart to pick out our pumpkins. Good luck Mitchell and Cade with those giant pumpkins--hope you don't mind pumpkin guts! And how fun to have your mom come for a visit, Natalie. Hope you all had a great time together!

Ashlee said...

Such cute pictures! Did that sign really say $5-23 dollars???? I didn't want to pay 2.98 at the wally. Can't wait to see you all :)

Stacy and Blair said...

How fun! You sure do have cute kids, but you're pretty cute too! I miss them and hope I will see you guys soon. What's your plan for Thanksgiving this year?

Heidi said...

Your kids always take such good pictures. They are too cute. I am sure you loved having your mom in town for a little while. Looks like you guys enjoyed yourselves!

The Brockbanks said...

Your blog is the cutest! I love the backgroung and all the fancy smancy stuff with the pictures. You are so creative. I am lucky to just put pictures on. The picture of Sadie sitting on the pumpkin is priceless:)

Amy said...

Love the scenic port-a-potty background in one of those Pics!!! You all are so adorable especially mini-you, Sadie, I'm sure she has everyone of you wrapped around her little 'sugary' finger! How do you have such amazing skills with the pictures? you must tell me your secret!