Monday, August 25, 2008

BUDDY BEACH DAY!






We are so fortunate to be so close to the beach! We have spent many a day at the beach this summer. School is starting on Wednesday and are Beach days are coming to an end, or at least not as frequent!

We were able to go with some friends from our church and the kids had a blast and the mothers enjoyed themselves chatting under the shade tent eating snacks or course.

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

How fun! I love the picture of all three of them they are so cute! The picture of kade and sadie is classic you can verly see there eyes. Love the beach I wish I was there with ya.

Amy said...

You sure get your kids all dolled up for the beach, I think I can count on one hand how many times my girls would let me do their hair this summer (outside of church)! Now school is back in the torture begins!

The Brockbanks said...

I am so jealous! I went to the park the other day and thought how much fun it would be to be at a beach instead. LUCKY!! I can't believe how much Mitchell looks like Doug. You have the cutest kids!

Arianne Lewis said...

Hey girl!! Such cute kids... Speaking of cute kids at the beach...Im coming inoto town the 21-27 of september- you up for a photo shoot??? I dont have your email or phone #!!! Email me at ariphotography@yahoo.com and let me know k??? Then Ill give ya my phone #:)) Or you can just get it from maya. Sure love ya and hope to see you soon!! Ps i had my baby boy Deacon!! Hes a cutie!!