Go Dodgers! It's baseball season again. The boys love the games. Sadie and I enjoy them, but it is truly a lot of work to have Sadie there at the games for 9 innings or sometimes more. We try to keep her occupied with dancing to the music, waving to everyone in the stands and a tons and tons of snacks! She does pretty well for her age.
The boys think the Dodgers Dogs are to die for. They could probably eat three each, but we have to limit them to two and I always bring in plenty of snacks from the outside. Getting snacks at these games could break the bank, if you know what I mean!
The boys were also stoked because they were giving out JOE TORRE bobble heads at the door. Mitchell thinks he now is going to start collecting bobble heads. I guess it's a good goal! They love when they hand out FREE things at the door.
3 comments:
Fun, be glad it is a fun team and a fun stadium! I get stuck at the orem owls... Mitchel keep on collecting! Miss all of you.
Hello! Yes email me tsweetly@hotmail.com I would love to keep in touch hear how you are all doing. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun at the game.
I love the Dodgers! I am jealous I would love to go to a game I have never been. Fun!
Post a Comment