






OK here is the story. Mitchell has been reading the Guinness Book of World Records. He came home the other day and said, Mom do you think it would be hard to keep 7 snails on your face at once? I replied, no but it would definitely be Gross and very slimy! I asked why? He told me in the Guinness Book of World Records a boy from the UK kept 7 snails on his face, and he knew he could beat that easy!
So tonight I am trying to make dinner and Kade comes running in and tells me to get the camera Mitchell is putting snails on his face. I go outside and sure enough he has gathered 8 snails from the yard. I am not talking your normal, little run of the mill snail, these things are huge and they are crawling or should I say sucking to his face. It was a lot harder than he thought. It took a lot of patience on his part. They kept falling off, about 1 hour later he had finally got all 8 to suction to his face. They were in his ears, on his eyes and even one went on his lip!
I got Scott and he said, Nat he is your kid! We all got a big laugh and Mitchell is stoked because he thinks he holds the new record for the most snails on a kids face at one time! He definitely got SLIMED and said he actually thought it was COOL! GO figure!
10 comments:
That has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen! That boy from the UK has nothing on Mitchell. He should get in touch with the people at Guiness and get his record in the book.
Mitchell- You Are a sicko... I can't believe you broke the record though that's awesome buddy. Tell your mom to call and tell them your beat the kid from UK, he is going to be mad. Take care and see you soon!!! Love Aunt Ash
You have got to love boys. That is so cute that he wanted to break the record. Tell him he is now famous! Did you put him in the bath right after?
That is the coolest thing ever Mitchell. Way to have such determination in that way you are like your dad. :) We miss you!
The Smiths in Reno. :)
Mitchell,
We are in Utah checking the blog and we can't believe these pictures. We think that would be WAY TOO crazy, putting snails on our face. "If I was Mitchell I would never put snails on my face"
See you soon
Anna and Carly
I am impressed! You can tell in the pictures how patient and determined he was to do it. Way to go Mitchell!!
Oh my gosh that was so funny! Although I have to admit that I cringed slightly at first. I just wasn't expecting to see a picture of Mitchell with...snails all over his face! Yuck! Only a boy could do that, right?? :o) He totally needs to get in touch with Guiness now! It takes determination to do that!
that is great!! what great pictures and memories to keep!!!
DUDE!!!!! That's Mitchell?! I don't know what's more shocking, the snails or how much your kids have grown? Glad you left your blog address for me, I had no other way of contacting you and I didn't want to bug your sister again. I hear you about the people and price of living in Cali - love the place but definitly can't afford to live there. The boutique was a lot of fun - you have the best family, and the most talented:) I miss seeing you and your cute family but this will be good to keep in touch with blogs. I have a funny story for you that might not be blog appropriate so I'll have to email you. Here's mine: ejspringer@gmail.com - talk to you soon. Emily
Natalie! I found your blog through Rachel's after I got your comment. What a fun family!!! We'll have to keep up with each other through our blogs, how fun. It has been a pleasure to get to kow you!
Love, Debi
Post a Comment