Tuesday, May 27, 2008

ALOHA!






We have just returned from our family trip to Maui and I think I am a little depressed. It was wonderful and I can hardly believe we are back and I am back to doing all the mom things, (cleaning, cooking, laundry and fighting kids).

It was a perfect vacation and so wonderful to be able to be with my brother Doug and his wife and 3 boys. Everyone asks how it was, and I say it was Hawaii what is there not to LOVE! Usually I get homesick after a week, but since we had our kids with us Scott and I both thought we could handle another week or so.

It was a vacation we will always remember!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Nat - it looks like so much fun, and so relaxing too. You still are as beautiful as ever and your hair is getting so long!

Kim said...

How cool! Lucky for you guys! I've always wanted to go to Hawaii! :o) Looks like it was fun.

Sheena said...

Ok that looks like so much fun! You have such a cute family. I love your little girl...i hope Aftyn is blonde blue eyes like her. You know our kids kinda look alike from our oldest to our youngest...funny huh! Anyways...I am glad you got a vacation.

Emily said...

Great Pics! Thanks for sharing!