Friday, November 30, 2007

GIVE THANKS FOR THANKSGIVING!






Wow, what a wonderful Thanksgiving we had. I am just amazed that it has come and gone already. Scott's entire family was able to make the long 10 hour trek to be with us. We spent Thanksgiving Day at Disneyland. 22 of us total. We had a wonderful time and not one of us got lost. Now, that is amazing! It was a smooth day, thanks to the Fast Pass! That is a slick little trick. The kids both big and small enjoyed it from sun-up to sun-down. We had a wonderful dinner on Friday and it all tasted wonderful. I was a little nervous to put on such a spread. Scott and I cooked our 1st turkey and it actually tasted wonderful. Saturday was the beach and then the kids thought we still needed to go to the pool for a little more fun. We partied for four days straight. I think we were all exhausted when Sunday rolled around. This will definitely be a Thanksgiving to remember.

No comments: