Friday, November 16, 2007

When? Where? Why? What? & How?




Kade is into asking many questions? Everything we do is When, Where, Why, What and How?

He is a fun, loving kid and we are so glad that he is in our family. Some of the funny questions he has recently asked? Mom? Yes Kade? Who named the IPOD? Buddy, I am not sure. Why did they name it an IPOD? I am not sure. Well I think the person that named it is crazy! Why do you say that Kade? Because you don't put it in your eye, you put in in your ear, it should be called an EARPOD! I laughed and then said, Kade you are right it should be called and earpod.

I love this age, most days. He is enjoyable to chat with and still wants me to hug and kiss him occasionally!


2 comments:

Rachel Barlow said...

that is too cute!! i love it!

McKay and Rachel said...

That is so cute! He is a thinker!