Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I'll Go Inside Someday!

Scott and I decided to take the kids up to the Brigham City Temple for Family Night, since we were not able to make it up to the open house.  
 Sadie in front of the temple gates!
 Mitchell, Kade and Sadie standing by the corner stone of the temple.  Mitchell and Kade thought that was pretty neat to be standing where the apostles were standing just the day before at the temple dedication.  They were excited to see the corner stone in person and more excited to touch the mortar that was still wet from the day before.
 Our little Sampson family sitting in front of the temple doors!
 Family picture time!
 More family photos with dad~

 Sadie standing by the corner stone, so happy to be at the temple, since she was not old enough to attend the dedication with us. 
 Beautiful SADIE!
Brigham City Temple Dedication.  Sunday, September 23, 2012

1 comment:

Stacy and Blair said...

What a good little family idea! So cute. I love those kids.