Sunday, September 2, 2012

1st Day of School for ALL the KIDDOS!

Summer came to an end way to soon and the kids started school once again.  This year I have a 6th grader, a 4th grader and a big 1st grader.  This day I was a ball of mixed emotions.  We had a busy summer and it went by way to fast, yet the kids were starting to bug each other and we needed a little structure and a routine back in our lives.
 Mitchell is in the 6th grade.  He likes school and has a fabulous teacher, so he thinks this year should be great.  He is excited to be king of the school for one last year.
 The kids were not super thrilled about all the pictures I made them take before school started, but one day they might appreciate all my efforts for trying to capture the moment.
Kade is in the 4th grade and he is thrilled with his teacher and classmates.  Good luck buddy!
 Kade and Mitchell are pretty simple to please in their school wardrobes.  Just make sure it has a Nike sign and they are happy campers.  They are great buddies and it is so much fun to see them growing up and watching out for each other,  ( most days)
 Sadie was all smiles on the first day of school.  She could not wait to walk to school with the neighbors, have school all day, eat lunch in the lunchroom and have a long recess.  I was so sad, she didn't even want me to walk her the first day,  she had it all planned out to walk with the neighbors.  My heart was broke for a day or two and then I got over it quickly.
 My 3 cute kiddos, all ready for a new school year!  
2012-2013 YEAR here they come!
I am so grateful for each of my children and the joy and happiness they each bring into my life.  It is so weird to have them all in school, but I know I will soon find plenty of things to fill up all my quiet time.

No comments: