Saturday, June 25, 2011

mAn aLiVe, the PRINCESS is 5!

Sadie turned 5 this week. It is hard to believe that she is growing up so quickly. Sadie was so excited to have another friend party, I think she has been counting down the days until her birthday since Christmas. Let me tell you it has been a long 6 months. She was set on having a fish party this year. We decided to run with the Fish theme. She had a fish birthday cake, At the party, the kids each decorated there own fish bowl, we played duck duck FISH, we had relays with water fish, we swam in the pool like fish, the kids decorated cupcakes with frosting and candy fish, and at the very end, all the kids were able to catch there very own gold fish to take home with them. The party was a HUGE SPLASH!










The kids were all super excited and the fish were all super scared. It turned out to be a really fun birthday party and Sadie told me she loved having her friends and cousins over and loved everything about her party. That night when I put her to bed, she told she was not going to have anymore birthdays. I asked why? She said she wanted to be my little girl for ever and wanted to stay 5 for the rest of her life! I wish I could bottle her up and keep her young for ever, this age is such a cute and innocent age.

WE LOVE YOU PRINCESS, AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE OUR LITTLE GIRL NO MATTER HOW OLD YOU ARE!

2 comments:

smithsonthemove said...

Cuttest 5 year old I know!! :) Love you Sadie! :)

Stacy and Blair said...

Looks like fun! Great job on the cake. I'm going to need some help when I attempt to make Jace a cake for his 1st birthday.