Sunday, June 5, 2011

LET THE SUMMER BEGIN!

The kids are out! This year, I can honestly say flew by. Summer Vacation has started and I think we are all ready. Sadie Graduated from Pre-School, (no I cannot believe my baby is going to Kindergarten). Mitchell graduated from the 4th grade and Kade from the 2nd grade. They all did so well in school this year and they each enjoyed learning and having fun. We started our summer by eating our first SNO SHACK! I am sure there will be plenty more to follow.






The boys did a great job at their dance festival. They were not all that excited about it, but they still wiggled there stuff. I am proud of my kids and so excited to spend some fun summer days together.
Let the Summer Festivities begin. We are going to have a great summer.
We hope to just relax, laugh, vacation and enjoy each others company.

1 comment:

Rachel T said...

Hey Natalie! Ok what the Europe trip?! Oh my goodness that looks amazing. The Sampsons certainly know how to take a vacation! Your kids are such cutie pies. Sadie is practically a woman. We were all talking about Mormon Night at Dodger Stadium hoping you guys are coming! It is July 22. I tried to send you an email but I must have the wrong address. Send me an email so I get one to you. Hope you guys are doing great. My kids get out on Friday. xoxo,rachel