Easter is such a wonderful time of the year. It is a time to reflect on what our Savior Jesus Christ did for ALL of us. And usually by now Spring is on its way. I love the smells of spring, the colors of spring and all that SPRING has to offer. I just hope it gets here before SUMMER does!
Monday, April 13, 2009
EASTER 2009!
Easter is such a wonderful time of the year. It is a time to reflect on what our Savior Jesus Christ did for ALL of us. And usually by now Spring is on its way. I love the smells of spring, the colors of spring and all that SPRING has to offer. I just hope it gets here before SUMMER does!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Cute pictures!
Too cute!!!! Happy Easter!!!!
Hey what program do you use to make your pictures so awesome?
Dang those are cute kids I love Sadie with the Easter ears!!! Glad everything went well and this spring has been just swell! "Don't ya think?" :)
What a nice looking bunch of kids! Sorry about the snow...but the weather man says spring will be visiting you guys this weekend. Enjoy!
Great pictures of your darling children. Easter is a great time of year! We miss your family!
Thanks for the Easter email!
Your pics are super cute. And I love the background on your blog.
Love to your family!
Very cute kids!! Sadie is too cute with those bunny ears! I hope you are all doing well!!
Great pictures but the Bunny ears are definitely at the top!!
McK
Cute pictures, Nat! Sure miss you guys!
I love the bunny ears picture of Sadie! It's adorable! Shailey was looking at the pictures with me and let out a big sigh and said, "Oh, I miss McKade!" :o)
Post a Comment