We woke up to SNOW YESTERDAY! Scott and I almost packed our bags and headed SOUTH! The kids were so excited. Mitchell was excited to play in it when he got back from school. I told him it would all be melted before he got home. I was WRONG! All 3 of them put on a hat and headed out. They played for about an hour and then came in with Big Rosy Cheeks and looking for HOT COCO! We didn't get to drink much of that in California.
Later that night, Kade told me that Mitchell had been praying for snow, ever since we got here to UTAH! The lord answered his prayers once again.
6 comments:
I love how Kade and Mitchell aren't wearing coats. I guess they still have that California sun in their blood! Maybe they could use their boogie boards as sleds!
We miss you guys. Hopefully we can get together this summer when we come out to Utah.
Well welcome home!!! Your mom said you were back. We for sure need to get together!! Can't wait to see ya!
What a change in weather! It was good to talk with you the other day. I hope you all get settled. Can't wait to see you in a few months! Love you guys!
What did you say that white stuff is called? Snow? What a nice welcome home for you! I'm glad the boys love it. That's sweet about Kade and his answered prayers. You're teaching your boys well!
So cute! I love those pictures... I am glad it snowed for them, but now it can be done till next season!
Yeah, a Utah post! i know it's not as exciting to you probably that you're back, but I still like it. maybe next time I come the kiddos will be home so they can hangout with their cool aunt! Love ya guys! Let us know whenever you want to do something. Blair and I are always up for family time.
Post a Comment