Scott broke down and bought the family a Wii. I have to tell you it is soooooo much fun. We have all become hooked and are holding family bowling tournaments every night! The boys new goal is to beat MOM, I am now ranked as a professional (who knew?) Mckade is a our little Wii boy. He loves golf and is always telling me he is just working on his GAME! He got an eagle today and boy was he proud. We are all having fun and enjoying the new Family toy in our home.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Wii, Wii, Wii all the way home!
Scott broke down and bought the family a Wii. I have to tell you it is soooooo much fun. We have all become hooked and are holding family bowling tournaments every night! The boys new goal is to beat MOM, I am now ranked as a professional (who knew?) Mckade is a our little Wii boy. He loves golf and is always telling me he is just working on his GAME! He got an eagle today and boy was he proud. We are all having fun and enjoying the new Family toy in our home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so much fun. I love the tennis. You have to get guitar hero. It is a blast! I suck at it. They boo me off the stage before I can finish my song. I guess I need to work on my skills a little more. Never mind cleaning the house and making dinner.
Wii's are super fun. Good job Mckade. My nephew got one for Christmas and my girls never expressed any interest in playing it ever. I guess that is the difference between girls and boys!
Ok, so I am officially jealous of you guys! I have wanted a Wii for so long now! They are so much fun! Oh, and I love your new blog layout. I don't know how long you've had it, but it's really cute. :o) How on earth did you change your background like that? I have only been able to figure out solid colors! It looks really cute! :o)
Post a Comment