This years Christmas Eve was sooo different from our normal Snowy, Cold Christmas Eve's we have had in the past. Since we live in So Cal, we decided we would go sit in the hot tub as a family before we enjoyed our Fondue and Chocolate Fountain we had planned for our Christmas Eve dinner. The hot tub was fun and the kids thought it was so funny to be sitting in the hot tub on Christmas Eve. We had a wonderful time together and made a fun memory together to last a lifetime.
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Nothing like a HOT Christmas Eve!
This years Christmas Eve was sooo different from our normal Snowy, Cold Christmas Eve's we have had in the past. Since we live in So Cal, we decided we would go sit in the hot tub as a family before we enjoyed our Fondue and Chocolate Fountain we had planned for our Christmas Eve dinner. The hot tub was fun and the kids thought it was so funny to be sitting in the hot tub on Christmas Eve. We had a wonderful time together and made a fun memory together to last a lifetime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your family is so cute! I am jealous, as I am sitting here at my computer freezing to death. (I need to go turn up the heat.) It has been so cold. Did you have fun in Utah? I am sad we didn't get together but I am sure you were so busy with family. Thanks for the new sushi resturant. I can't wait to go try it. Love ya,
Nan
Nat I am seeing if this will send through now... I would take the hot tub over the freezing snow!
ash
Post a Comment