Friday, December 21, 2007

Finally Here!



The anticipated day has finally arrived and I am not talking about Christmas! I am talking about NURSERY! YEAH! Sadie is officially 18 months old and I can hardly believe it. She is a handful and trying to keep her entertained at church or the dreaded sitting quietly(yeah right)on my lap up front with Relief Society is now over! She has been going for the last 3 weeks and is not really quite sure that she likes it. Last week she made it the whole way through, not without a few tears and falling asleep half-way through, but she was not with me (poor nursery leaders, they are definitely celestial beings.) and that was a great thing for both of us. This is a huge milestone that I know ALL mothers look forward to!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LUCKY... I was just saying today how aweful Briggs was exspecially in Relief Society. I attempted to go back in three times but failed, can't wait but then agian you know what is not far behind! Can't wait to see all of you!!!

Kim said...

I hear ya! I'm so excited that Isaac is in nursery now because I would literally spend all my time out in the halls with him! It's great that he has somewhere to go now! Hopefully Sadie will adjust to nursery quickly. :o)