Monday, September 12, 2016

SWEET 16! Happy Happy Birthday Mitch!

HAPPY HAPPY SWEET 16 BUD!  WE SURE DO LOVE YOU!
WOW! Can't Believe I am actually doing this post.  I love the man he is becoming, but lets be honest, in my heart I wish he was still 5!  Mitch is an amazing son. He has big Dreams and Big Goals and he is accomplishing them one day at a time.  Mitch wanted to get his drivers lisence on the DAY of his BIRTHDAY!  Not one day later.  Mitch is super busy with starting on the varsity football team, playing baseball and focussing on his Honor classes and his academics, but he managed to tackel this goal of his with a lot of early mornings and late hours.  Thanks for being the best older brother and the best son a parent could ask for.

Your FUTURE IS  BRIGHT!
One of Mitch's best buds has a birthday a week a part. His mother, Jen Simper and I pulled off a 
SURPRISE SWEET 16 BIRTHDAY PARTY for the boyz!
IT WAS A HUGE HIT!
By the time it was all over and done we has over 200 plus kids!
BYU/UTAH GAME and a DJ TO BOOT!

A Few of the Gang  that showed up for the BIG SURPRISE!

THEY PARTIED ALL NIGHT LONG!

HAPPY 16th MITCH!
We love you and are excited for your FUTURE!

No comments: