Sunday, July 12, 2015

BASEBALL! BASEBALL! BASEBALL!

Well, this is where we spend most of our SUMMER, at the ball fields, watching Mitch & Kade do their thing.  Kade is 12, he is playing for the BRIGADE, he pitches, catches and plays short.  He loves the game & has had a fantastic year.
Kade, just doing his thing.  

I'm COMING HOME!

Playing Short, ready for the next play!

Kade's BRIGADE baseball Team.
Top:Blake, Austin, Kyler, Mitch, Kade, Dane
Bottom:Braxton, Mac,Cannon, Evan, Ben

BRIGADE TEAM WARM UPS! 
#34

Catch that ball KADER!

SWING BATTER!

Kade on the Mound, THE BIG LEAGUE DREAMS FIELD, AZ

I LOVE THAT LITTLE SMIRK!

FOCUSSED! 

Kade playing CATCHER

IT'S GOING OVER!

I LOVE BASEBALL!

SLIDE KADE!

GET DOWN! 
SAFE!!!!

THAT WAS A GREAT SLIDE BUD!

THAT ONE IS GONE!


KADE on the mound, and using that SAMPSON TONGUE!

WE GOT THIS~

STAY BACK

GREAT PLAY


BASEBALL IS LIFE

RUNNING BASES,

Kade is such a great little baseball player.  He truly LOVES the game & we have so much fun supporting him on and off the field.

No comments: