Tuesday, July 2, 2013

FISH LAKE+BOULDER MOUNTAINS=Happy Fishing/Camping Trip!

We just got back from our favorite camping trip.
 Fish lake and the Boulders!
 We just love Fish Lake. The weather was BEAUTIFUL, the Fishing was Good & the Company was EXCELLENT!
Sadie trying to be HAPPY, about ALL THIS FISHING
we were doing!

THIS IS WHAT SADIE thought of the Fishing that Night! 

 Scott & Kade headed off in one direction, Mitch headed off in another & Sadie & I another.  Sadie & I fished away, we didn't not come up empty handed!  
Sadie was very proud of our Catch!

 The Boudler Mountains were BEAUTIFUL & GREEN!  Sadie was in heaven, there were these little blue butterflies everywhere!  It was heaven sent, she just sat & tried to catch these butterflies, while the rest of us fished away!

Kade & Sadie having a little bonding time!

YES, this is a can of worms, and YES Sadie is counting them & trying to figure out how many we had left! YES, I  did find it a little bit disgusting, but I do bait my own hook.
 I guess like daughter like mother~

MOM, our these to big for me? Just a little!


The flowers up at Cook Lake were amazing!
This is a picture of Sadie catching butterflies & then blowing kisses and having the butterflies fly out!  If you look close, I did capture a few butterflies!

Sadie wondering when we were heading back to camp! 

Scott trying his luck out at the Fish Lake lodge on Perch Fishing! The Perch fishing was Hot!!! I think we caught over a 100!

Kade LOVED the fishing, but HATED the taking off of the perch!  We told him if you fish, you have to take it off.
 Finally, he got smart and used a rag! Smart boy!

Mitchell couldn't keep his pole baited long enough, before another would strike!  It was action packed for sure!

Sadie and Mom getting our crafting on with Mother Nature!


3 Cute, Dirty, Camping Kids!

SMILE!

Brotherly & Sister LOVE!

KADE AND SCOTT discussing their  trolling techniques!

We rented a pontoon boat on Fish Lake and came out SUCCESSFUL!


Kade holding his best catch of the DAY!
3 Amigos, checking out ALL of our FISH!

WE WERE SUCCESSFUL, and it made for a Wonderful, tasty dinner that night!
THANKS FISH LAKE & the BOULDERS, WE LOVE YOU!


No comments: